Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights
As a leading global hospitality company, Hyatt is in the business of caring for people so they can be their best. Our purpose defines our practices: We work to create an environment for people to thrive by building strong communities and fostering sustainable environmental practices.
As our business grows to meet the needs of a more connected world in which more people than ever are traveling, we believe that we have great opportunities and an even greater responsibility to ensure that we grow thoughtfully. Hyatt Thrive, our corporate responsibility (CR) strategy and platform, is built on the understanding that our actions can create long-term value for the people and the communities where we work, while also helping to protect the planet for future generations.
Hyatt is dedicated to sharing our commitments and progress through our corporate responsibility reports.
Meet the partners that help us in our commitment to environmental and social responsibility.
Learn about the recognition that our hotels have received for their environmental and community efforts.
As an accredited member of IAPCO we undertake some of the international environmental practices as part of the IAPCO annual quality assessment process, by outlining the benefits of pursuing environmental sustainability and by celebrating and sharing examples of best practice.
- Participants will be encouraged to leave unwanted name pouches and lanyards for re-use.
- We will offer IAPCO 2017 participants the possibility to off-set their carbon footprint upon registration.
- We offer the option of a voluntary payment to a charity upon event registration.
- We will donate excess materials from congresses (bags, pens, collateral, banners..etc.)
- We will consider the needs of disabled people when planning congresses
- We will promote local culture and products during congresses (venues, catering.)
- At comparable pricing- and service levels, we give preference to using suppliers who have (and actively implement) a green policy.
- We will take measures in order to save energy.
- We will source Locally-sourced and produced materials with an emphasis on local job creation.
- We will Print where possible, on recycled or environmentally-responsible paper. IAPCO 2017 proceedings will be provided online only.
- Exhibitors and sponsors will be encouraged to provide only sustainable giveaways and limits will be placed on the number of bag inserts.